Ballywalter Presbyterian Church est. 1626
Ballywalter is one of the oldest Presbyterian Congregations in Ireland, beginning with the Rev James Hamilton in 1626. Our distinctive church building is in the centre of the village but our membership is also drawn from the village, countryside and further afield. With our expansive beaches and harbour, together with view across the sea to Scotland, Cumbria and the Isle of Man, we welcome many visitors and holiday makers to the area and those who come to join us on a Sunday Morning are made very welcome.